Building a Dream Life with Shaun Delgado-Harris
In this episode, Rebecca and Lexie chat with Shaun Delgado-Harris, wedding planner and owner of Rogue Wedding Co. Tune in to hear about Shaun’s journey to where she is now and why she has committed herself to being a voice for those who are underrepresented within the wedding industry. Hear her take on why you don’t have to have a “passion-filled” career to feel like a whole person.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Learning from old bosses and how that helps you in your own business
- Developing a career that supports the lifestyle we want
- Finding meaning in what we do as business owners
- Getting super dreamy about #allthethings
- Do your passions actually need to be monetized?
- Should creativity be graded?
- Therapy and “checking out” as a form of self-care
- All women are witches and…hysterical?!
RESOURCES DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- SMART goals
- Boop My Nose – IG
- Juniper the Fox – IG
- Self-Compassion Guided Meditations
- Game of Drones Podcast
- Kiki’s Delivery Service
- The Craft
- Michel Camilo
- Masters of Sex
MORE FROM SHAUN
Rogue Wedding Co – Website
50% off Wedding Coaching until July 27, 2019
Rogue on IG
Shaun on IG